Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MckMama Visit

So go ahead and make fun of me (like Beau does)....laugh, ridicule, think I'm a dork. I'm okay with it.

You know I follow a blog about a mom named "MckMama", has a son with a heart condition, 4 young kids, lives in Minnesota? If not, click here or on the "praying for stellan" button on the right panel. Anyway, she's coming to Atlanta this weekend with her family and is planning a gathering of her many blog friends/followers. AND I'M SO GOING TO GO!!! But my partner in blog reading indulgence, Michelle, can't go with me. So I'm wondering if any of you that read my blog also read MckMama's blog??? (her real name is Jennifer) If so, would anyone like to be a dork and come with me Sunday afternoon? I'll be your best friend :)

Let me know!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I so would go with you if I was in Atlanta, I definitely read her blog :) ... can't wait to hear all about it!

Lindsey said...

I love reading her blog too! I would so jump at the chance to go with you. Do you read The Pioneer Woman? I'm going to her book signing here in Houston in December. Love it!