Robin made a quick trip to Atlanta for less than 24 hours with her husband Mark who was presenting at a conference. So while Mark worked - we played!! Finn just couldn't wait to meet Wade (outside the womb). Their first actual meeting was back in February when I was still pregnant and Finn was 7 weeks old (see pic below). And as you can see in the other pictures, they make quite a pair. The scrubs were of course planned. But ironically it was just a coincidence that they each had the other matching outfits - I PROMISE! I'm ridiculous, but I'm not that ridiculous. Every time Finn changed clothes I'd laugh and say, "Wade has that outfit too. Let's dress them alike and take a picture".
We had a great day and Wade is already asking when he can play with his friend Finn again. He just asks that we limit the costume changes next time...

Finn (7wks) and Wade (in the belly) meet for the first time in February
In matching Turtle outfits....











No comments:
Post a Comment