WADE IS HERE!!
Our baby boy arrived last Friday, March 21. He was 2 weeks early but was ready to meet the world!
Wade Myers Benich
March 21, 2008
8lb 4 oz
3:41pm
21 inches
Labor and delivery were just a pleasure (ha ha), but we all made it through the battle (that's what I'm calling it). Wade did have some facial bruises from the process that look pretty bad in his first pictures, but has already pretty much healed! He did get a little jaundice from the bruising and stayed at Northside in his "tanning bed" while his little body processed all the changes. He came home on Tuesday, March 25!
He looks just like Beau and even has matching hair. They gave him his first bath and had to get more shampoo. They were able to comp part and spike it! I can't bare to put a hat on him b/c his hair is so stinkin cute. Needless to say I'm biased :)
Here's a link to the full album of hospital pictures:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=j5k5p15.8z5n3d5x&x=0&y=-qb49ye&localeid=en_US
Thank you all for your support, calls, visits, prayers, and love! We truly are blessed and so is baby Wade.
Love,
The Benichs
Beau, Kriya, Wade, Cali & Orwell
3 weeks ago





1 comment:
Congratulations! Wade looks healthy with a headfull of hair. Heather and I are excited for you two. Take in every moment - they change so much everyday. Our little one is about a month older. It has been a long time, but Alicia keeps me updated on things.
Alex Whitley
acwhitley@uasom.uab.edu
Post a Comment